The Daylight 315 is about as close as you can get to natural daylight for your growing environment. Available as either a single or a twin kit with two Philips 315W lamp options (single kit) or three Philips 315W lamp combinations (twin kit) this product not only offers high light output but also great flexibility too.
The Daylight 315 ballast system uses an advanced electronic ballast to power the Philips MASTERColour CDM-TMW Elite 315W EL and Philips MASTERColour CDM- TMW Elite Agro 315W EL lamps for excellent PAR output from the lamp per watt of power consumed. Providing full spectrum daylight, use both lamps for vegetative and flowering stages of growth.
- Full spectrum daylight with UVB
- Highly efficient PPF of 1.56 μmol/s per watt (Elite lamp)
- Highly efficient PPF of 1.72 μmol/s per watt (Agro lamp)
- Use both lamps for vegetative and flowering stages of growth
- Use Daylight lamps to supplement sodium lamps for significantly improved light quality
- The best available light for propagation and mother plants
- Single and twin lamp reflectors available
- Flexibility with a 5m lamp cable connected to the DAYLIGHT 315 remote ballast