The new Daylight 315 Digital Ballast from Maxibright is compact, lightweight and silent. This stunning ballast has all the excellent features of the Maxibright DigiLight range...
...but is precision designed to bring out the best of Philips’s unrivalled 315W elite ceramic metal halide lamps; in both the “Daylight lamp” for growing and the “Agro lamp” for the flowering period.
The Daylight 315, a favourite of commercial horticulturalists, has been shown to produce healthy, abundant yields, with excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed, delivering outstanding results at an affordable price.
Philips’s innovative daylight CDM lamps are renowned for their efficiency, and operate with a spectral output close to that of natural sunlight. As a result, plants form additional lateral branches, have smaller internodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong growth and high quality harvests.
The Daylight 315 can now be used with any reflector that has an E40 lamp holder, simply by purchasing the E40 to Philips 315W lamp holder adapter.
For further information and to see all our latest promotions visit Maxibright.com or search for Maxibright on Facebook and Twitter.
Daylight 315 Main Features
• Specifically designed to run Philips Elite daylight lamps. Ensuring optimum efficiency and correct spectral output is achieved.
• Philips 315 CMH lamps gives a daylight spectrum similar to Plasma but with HID intensity.
• Philips Elite “Daylight” lamps – Specifically designed for plant growth.
• Philip Elite “Agro” lamps – Incredible for the flowering stages.
• Prevents plant stretching and encourages high quality growth.
• Extremely high PAR levels.
• Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity.
• Daylight 315W lamps can be used with most reflectors by using the E40 to 315W lamp holder adapter.
Why buy a Daylight 315?
Compact size and light weight (L:230 x W:108 x H:68 mm)
Customers of Plantasia, Bicester have seen that using a twin Digilight Daylight system gave 20% more yield compared to using a leading brand of 600W HPS lighting
For more information visit